Change Mode

Newbie Needs Help - Can't Contact Support

w30bob

Hi Guys,

At the end of my system scan after my initial download I got an error message that read "Error Reference ID: 78b1bb4dee834eb8ba33a475c981a71c".   I cut and pasted that into a message to Support but never heard back.  Now after I log in I see at the top of the Scan Summary page my computer and underneath that my email and name and then it says "unlicensed".  I have a key from PCmatic that came with my confirmation email and it says "processed".  So do I have PCMatic or am I still using the free scan?   I can not contact support anymore as the support page will not fully load.......only the header that says SUPPORT and nothing below that.  I don't know what's going on.  When I run a scan (from the Icon installed on my desktop) it appears to work, and then about 30 minutes into it it stops and I get a box that pops up and says........"An unknown error occurred, we apologize for any inconvenience"......and the screen behind it is blank.  Is there a way I can just uninstall PCMatic and start over?  Does tech support have a telephone number I can call? 

thanks,

bob

Ok, I just ran a scan again. When the scan ended it showed the results page.  I clicked Next and it gave me a page showing the purchase options for PCMatic.  At the top of the page it said "Click here to activate license key"....so I clicked it. The next screen was titled Update Your Account Profile.  I entered my license key and all the other information in there was correct except for the length of the password listed, so I changed that to my actual password. I've never had a different password, so not sure what's going on there.  When I submitted that update I got an error message saying Error Modifying Account: Email already registered.  Please choose a different email address.  So I have no clue what's going on.  How do I chat with a person? 

Thanks,

bob

Hi Tx,

That's the problem..........I can't submit a ticket.  When I click that link I then click "Tech Support", PCMatic Product, Yes (<10 computers), My issue is not here. Then I log in and all I get is a smaller banner at the top of the page that is half green (top) and half white.  In the green section it says Technical Support followed by a small white X in the right corner.  Under that the rest of the banner is empty white.  There is no ticket form that loads and nothing to click on that brings up a form.  Below is a screen shot of what I'm talking about.

thanks,

bob 

pcmatic.png

Hey Dan, 

I'm sorry, I'm not in the Customer Service side of the Co, but I did reach out to them. The fella I spoke with said there's a bug that cause the issue with your account and that he'd addressed it. 

Please verify that you're able to login as expected and post back here. 

Tx

Hey Bob, Dan, 

I just received an email from our development team that the bug yall experienced on the support page as well as your respective accounts, have been corrected.

Thanks for your patience and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. 

Tx. 

Hi Tx,

Sorry........but not fixed.  Ran a full scan last night and woke up to find a "PC Pitstop Error".  At least it doesn't say I'm "unlicensed" anymore.  Here's what my screen looks like now when I try to contact support:

bob

pcmatic2.png

Hola Bob, 

It seems there's a bug within PC Matic for opening the support page, so thanks for bringing that to our attention and for your continued patience. Should you still need support, please visit https://www.pcmatic.com/help till we get this rectified.

Tx

• 4 months later...

Okay I’m getting nowhere....

lm totally lost.....

Am I suppose to delete PCMATIC??

Then get my download?  Or do I wait 

For an answer from a Tech?  This is

now the fourth post with no feed back. 

Im in waaaay over my head.  

Here’s the deal....  

cant get PCMATIC to respond.  It’s frozen. 

Saw where a tech said PCMATIC has a 

BUG.   How long ago was it fixed. I think 

i got your bug.  I’m pretty much shut down. 

Answer please.