Sign in to follow this  
Tx Redneck

Ykawika

Our Condolences to the family, friends and co-workers.  We at ALM Consulting will miss David dearly.  We found in David a true friend, always ready and capable to handle our needs.  I know Allen has shared his thoughts already, but I want to testify to the devotion David had to his clients and ours.  He went beyond what might be considered required, and always sought to make things right for our clients.  We appreciate that of David, and PCPitstop for having people of David's caliber on their team.

We are thankful to God that he is not suffering now.  Our prayers are with his family and friends in their loss.

Clint McElroy

ALM Consulting Services, Inc.

Ennis, Texas

This news is unreasonably painful.  I never met David in real life.  My conversations with him were all on computer.  I found him intelligent, friendly, and accommodating.  An all around good guy.

My time here at the pit has been much shorter than many of you.  When I came here I found there to be a three legged stool that made up the heart of this site.  IntelGuy, caintry_boy, and Ykawika.  With all of them now gone, in such a short period of time too, I feel a real "hole" in my online life.

My prayers are with the Austin family.  My life is better from having know Ykawika, and he will be missed.

oh man another shocker, :(  R.I.P Ykawika.

this has got to stop. we're losing pit members faster than new members joining.

I'm so sorry to be reading this so late 🙁 . David was a true friend .... my eyes are teary. We will surely miss this man.

I definitely, even more since getting to work with him here, we became family IRL.  

Hi guys.. Just heard about David's passing.. I haven't been around for many years now.. Some of you still know me as a former mod. I'm so sorry to hear this news with IG and CB gone now.. Seems we are all getting older.. My condolences to David 's family and friends, may he rest in peace.

This is very sad. I hope Y's family is coping as best they can.

Hello. Just recently came back to the Pit and was really rattled to hear about YKs demise. He was a good friend to me over the years with help and tips on getting the best out of my computer and my involvement in the forums.  So sad to hear about this and can only send my condolences and best wishes to the family.  Sad regrets.  beau.☹️

Hey Beau, long time no see. It's been a rough couple years around here, we lost Intelguy, Caintry_Boy and YKawika. 

Glad to see you and let's get the forums active again, whadya say?

Tx

Hi Tx.- Yes a long time indeed.  Very sad to hear of losing folks from the site. All those years ago when I first joined it was a busy busy place and Gator was public enemy number 1.  Now there are multi threats to us all on line that security becomes like that at Fort Knox or the Bank of England.  All good stuff though and its good to be back.  Doubt if I'm any wiser than I was previously but I enjoy the chats.. Of to have a look and see who is still around then.

Beau😎

Oh my God... I just popped in to tell you guys that even though it's been difficult, I managed to survive colon cancer, and the first thread I read is this one. Words can not express how I feel now. I just don't know what to say. I haven't been here for a long time, but these guys were my friends. I'm sad that I was not here to say goodbye to them.

Rest in peace, my friends.

Hey Ax, glad to hear you kicked cancer's keester. It's been awful quiet around here as of late, but happy to see a familiar face. 

Don't be such a stranger! 

Tx 

Hi Ax; Sorry to hear about your illness, glad your on the road to recovery. A friend of mine has just undergone major surgery to remove some of his bowel due to cancer; they think they got it all but it's a long road back. Loosing Y' was a bit of a shocker and as Toms says...we never got to say goodbye.

Take care of yourself.