I've been trying to run the PC Pitstop to find out the compatibility of my HP laptop but I\m never able to view the results. I get 1 of 2 error message and sometimes I get the survey (I don't fill it out, just press enter). One message tells me that I have cookies disabled or blocked on my browser but I had gone through the article on how to enable cookies on Internet Explorer and yet all of my cookies settings were correct. The other message I get is that more than 20 minutes elapsed since your last activity on PC Pitstop, but yet this message comes up right away I try scanning it. To scan my computer I also click on 'don't have an account' so not sure if that makes any difference, whether I have an account on this site or not.

I've read through the troubleshooting page, had factory reset my laptop and make sure all updates are installed. I am using Internet Explorer 11 and my computer is running Windows 10. I'm not sure why I'm not able to see the results.

pc scan 2.PNG

pc scan.PNG

Hi There,

Since you are using Windows 10, in Cortana, type: Internet Explorer

It'll show up at the top of the search.

Right Click on Internet Explorer and choose: 'Run as Administrator'

Navigate yourself to the Overdrive test and run the scan, then post the final URL address back into this e-mail:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/betapit/default.asp

See if this resolves the issue for you.

:) Y

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...