Change Mode

Are this correct way and should succeed at end have a choice boot from one or other Win 10 Pro ? see boot order in bios shot below...

My PC is from 2011-2012 was win 7 Pro but  now win 10 Pro HP Compaq elite 8200 Microtower  

I currently have in 1TB HDD bootable and 500GB not bootable disk --- the latter appear and in usb devices and in some way I can eject it...

BIOS is old and show as attached below two shots from my smartphone.....

If go this way (below) ... my question is exist possibility of succeed if doing right... ? I already read manual about PC how to change HDDs...

go this

I have an SSD 2.5" 960GB and I want replace the 500GB... drive HDD.... Wih this SSD

If suppose I have replaced it can setup boot 

SSD 960GB

DVD ROM

1TB HDD

and use a Windows 10 DVD to install Win 10 Pro....to SSD... thus have a dual boot system windows 10 Pro both.... but one on SSD other in HDD... 

Are this correct way and should succeed at end have a choice boot from one or other Win 10 Pro ? see boot order in bios shot below...

2017-12-16 14-45-38.JPG

2017-12-16 14-45-05.JPG

Please note

SSD Not yet inserted 

I Plan replace SATA4 DISK 500GB HDD

with 

SSD (yet in PC Not seem hence) 960GB

=====================================

what is "Windows Boot Manager" in EFI in place of (Legacy Not EFI) SATA0 & SATA4 HDDs ???

Ise - Is linked to the thread you already have running in U2U:

The answers have already been provided in the links; It's hard to answer new questions when you are opening new threads on different forum pages and we can't follow the steps and suggestions already offered!!

Here's some more info on UEFI booting....

https://www.happyassassin.net/2014/01/25/uefi-boot-how-does-that-actually-work-then/

Archived