Sign in to follow this  
Ironworker

PC Pitstop Tech Support

I have submitted Tickets almost every day for the last 2 weeks on an issue that I am having with one of the Computers on my Plan yet I have not gotten a reply back from Tech Support. How do you get help with an issue if they won't respond to my Tickets?

Please check your "Junk" and/or "Spam" folders to see if the replies are sitting there, as each ticket submission has been replied and each within 30 - 45 minutes and sooner.

You can also add the following to your contact list and this can remedy the issue within several mail clients (depending on your rules set)

[email protected]

[email protected]

I just sent another reply to your last ticket from the 2nd address listed above.

:) Y

Which of your registered computers is taking so long to complete a scan?

If you can identify it, I'll be happy to investigate this for you.

Thanks

.............. and your "son's computer" would be which one?

BEDROOM

ANGELOS

LAPTOP-A3AVCHE4

BRUISERPC

LAPTOP-FB6KPO2K

Also, in your Yahoo Mail, please open it and then on the upper Right, click Settings and then "More Settings"

On the left, click on: Security and Privacy

Are there any addresses from pcpitstop under the "Blocked Addresses" ?

Please remove them if present.

Under Filters (on the left) did you set up any filters for your mail client that may be blocking our replies to you?

These can be edited.

Thank you

Y, thanks again for the reply. Everything looks fine with the settings and filters. I have not received anything from Tech Support. The computer in question is Angelos, although yesterday my new Laptop is running extremely slow. I scanned 3 times since then and it still runs slow especially on streaming video content.

Thanks, we'll have a look and I'll see if some adjustments to the replies from the helpdesk allow the ticket responses to go through.

Now, you have 4 laptops on your account, so which would be your "new Laptop" ?

Thank you for clarifying

I see 8 replies with yours being added and 145 views so far.

replies and Views.PNG

Do you not see this listing?

OK, just had something very weird happen to my new Computer. My main screen shrunk and moved to the right of my Laptop screen so I could not get to close any of the 4 Windows that I had open. My Mouse started jumping around all over the place. I scanned but when it was down I couldn't close the PcMatic Window. There was no X (close) icon. I rescanned and the same thing happened. It was almost like someone did a remote access to my computer. I shut down and restarted and did another scan and it was OK.

Y, In still have not gotten any responses from PCMatic Support. I have even emailed them directly at [email protected] with no reply. Very frustrated with all the problems I am having with the Program. I schedule events and they NEVER happen. I can't read some reports, scan on my Son's computer takes forever. I bought it because I wanted to support a USA Company but frankly I am about ready to can this. I am not computer illiterate as I once (although it's been a while) worked in I.T....

All of your inquiries into the helpdesk have been responded to, going to your yahoo.com address.

I just sent the last reply from my personal address with a CC to the helpdesk, let's see if this get to you.

If you say that you've checked your junk and spam folders and have allowed the addresses as instructed, then I'm not sure where in the world the replies might be landing.

Let's see if you get the email from my personal account.

Did you get the response from my personal e-mail account that I had sent?

Also, your request for a refund this morning was replied to and approved.