• 1 year later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, aaronlewis89 said:

3 years later and I've only just seen this. RIP mate....

Bud, we've also lost YKawika and Caintry Boy in the last few years. There's really only a handful of legit old timers and then folks like myself that are rapidly becoming the new-old timers. 

If you've a choice not to age, I'd recommend it, it most certainly doesn't end in our favor. 😛

It's been a long time since I have been to the pitstop with life taking me in many directions, and I have just seen this thread and your message @Tx Redneck  - This makes me quite sad tbh.  I_G, caintry_boy, YKawika - they were all here when I first started overclocking and helped me immensely. When I started working over at the Raptor Pit - those guys were there too and always good for a laugh.  Wow...  RIP you 3.  Thank you.

35 minutes ago, LordMordred said:

It's been a long time since I have been to the pitstop with life taking me in many directions, and I have just seen this thread and your message @Tx Redneck  - This makes me quite sad tbh.  I_G, caintry_boy, YKawika - they were all here when I first started overclocking and helped me immensely. When I started working over at the Raptor Pit - those guys were there too and always good for a laugh.  Wow...  RIP you 3.  Thank you.

Bubba, I also was on TRP and Raymo was active on FB up until mid August when he lost a loved one. He's the only person I recall knowing form there to have stayed in "contact" with over the years. 

Glad to see you and @aaronlewis89 both! Yall don't be shy and stop by every now and again. ;)

Tx 🤠

• 1 month later...
59 minutes ago, wdeydwondrer said:

Got CB & Y also?  Well damn.

I only seem to stumble in here about once/twice a year now.  Not a lot of activity anymore.  Miss the good days w/ Forum Wars.

Hey stranger, long time no see. Yeah, it's not been the same round here for a while, times change, as do priorities.

Good to see you and stop by more often.

Tx