Change Mode

tests are blocked

Partly why I don't ever want to run Win 10 Tx, but it looks like I'll have to learn, PCI-E slot 1 has failed on my main rig and getting a new mobo, cpu and RAM.

needarealname, I'm going to leave this for IntelGuy or Y kawika to give instructions, they both know the ins/outs of the test and they both know Win 10.

p.s. Tx Redneck, I can't figure why you're getting that message if you're using IE 32 bit to try and run the test unless you're not using "Run as Administrator.... :erm:

:geezer:

Partly why I don't ever want to run Win 10 Tx, but it looks like I'll have to learn, PCI-E slot 1 has failed on my main rig and getting a new mobo, cpu and RAM.

needarealname, I'm going to leave this for IntelGuy or Y kawika to give instructions, they both know the ins/outs of the test and they both know Win 10.

p.s. Tx Redneck, I can't figure why you're getting that message if you're using IE 32 bit to try and run the test unless you're not using "Run as Administrator.... :erm:

I was showing the page loads fine and I'm able to access the test as expected. All I did was click the search bar by Start, type internet, right clicked IE, Run As Admin, profit.

It' been a while now since I was last able to run a test, Here is the popup I get

post-47773-0-91207600-1493300448_thumb.jpg

I tried putting the URL into Avast's exclusions list (my only entry) but hasn't helped.

Edited by geewhiz

Working fine here in Win 7 IE 32bit > http://www.pcpitstop.com/betapit/sec.asp?conid=25915320

I just clicked the IE icon by the start button, (www.pcpitstop.com is the home page) selected Free Scans/Overdrive, logged in and ran the test. ;)

This is what I use to stream internet video all day everyday. Nothing fancy but it works for me. ;)

It's Avast that has it blocked (per the screen print), not Windows or IE. I have reported the URL to Avast as safe a few times but they haven't updated it yet.

To clarify, I can run the test if I disable my antivirus. I just have to remember to turn it back on when I'm done. I don't know that others would know to do this or how comfortable they would be to do this.

I should've also mentioned that if I go to the main site in Firefox (not to run the test but to view results) that Firefox throws a page stating it's a Malicious Site! I can click "Get me outta here" or in fine print toward the bottom "Ignore this warning". When I click Ignore I get a new tab that enables me to report www.pcpitstop.com as a Safe site which I always do.

• 4 weeks later...