Problem with FAH Web Control

Is anyone else having a problem with the Web Control program? I'm running version 7.4.4, in Chrome 57.0.2987.110, on Windows 10. The page constantly (once every 2-3 seconds) attempts to re-load without going past "Loading..." and a status box that says "Waiting for 127.0.0.1..." and occasionally "Waiting for apis.google.com" or "waiting for extension PC-Matic." This started, I think, on Friday or Saturday. I haven't made any changes to my system. I have rebooted and tried re-installing the Web Control app. No improvement.

Sorry, I don't use the Web Control. It does start with F@H but I close it in favor of the Advanced Control. I'd say it's something to do with Chrome (which I don't run either) but I have no carnal knowledge of that. Have you browsed through the F@H Forum at Stanford to see if there are any complaints? Might be worth a look...

Folding Forum

edit: I just signed in over there and did a search for Web Control problems in Chrome and got this > https://foldingforum.org/search.php?keywords=Problem+with+Web+Control+in+Chrome

looks like it's not just you... ;)

:geezer: