Slower by the day.

duanester

I still pop on every now and then... usually from my smartphone since I been on the road a lot lately. Back in Illinois now, probably going to stay with family soon for a little while as I get things back on track.

Should be starting a new job again soon with better pay than the last place I was at. So that means a new PC build is in the planning!!

Decline in PC users; better and more stable operating systems, easy to use plug and play (even with Linux these days)....the list goes on.

What? Everyone keeps stating that, I think differently because anything that doesn't get used is more stable :P

What? Everyone keeps stating that, I think differently because anything that doesn't get used is more stable :P

I'm not sure that I agree with you.

Most things actually deteriorate without being used. If you leave your car sitting for years without starting the engine, I assure you that deterioration will have taken place in that engine. That deterioration can lead to unpredictable behavior - or unstable behavior.

Same thing with your muscles. If you don't exercise them, they will atrophy and unstable behavior will result.

And the worst example of all is the mind. Many people never exercise their mind and it leads to some very unstable behavior.

Archived