Driver Update

Guns

Currently the best ppd driver for folding on Maxwell and Pascal cards is the 373.06 it has been tested by many along with all the other new drivers for folding.

To gain more points use these flags.

Name:

client-type

Value

advanced

Name

next-unit-percentage

Value

Please do not use client-type beta if your not a beta tester as this will increase the time it takes for beta testers to get the testing done on new work units to get released. to us all.

Happy folding as I hear more on driver testing will update. Now that I have a computer folding for the team again it should help out a little.

Downloading right now....was running real well until about a week ago on the driver previous to the .06 but have had a few failed units since and my avg. is down a bit....I'll update once I've ran the .06 a bit. Thanks for the info...

Downloading right now....was running real well until about a week ago on the driver previous to the .06 but have had a few failed units since and my avg. is down a bit....I'll update once I've ran the .06 a bit. Thanks for the info...

Stanford has had problems with the new drivers not performing well with loads of failed work units. They did a workaround to fix the problems and the result was they broke the old drivers and a lot of things went bad from that point forward. Doing a clean install of the drivers pretty much fixes the problem. Then a lot of testing went into which driver would fold the most points, the 373.06 driver with a clean install produced the most points of all of them. The Nvidia hot fix driver even folded less points than the 373.06.

Stanford has had problems with the new drivers not performing well with loads of failed work units. They did a workaround to fix the problems and the result was they broke the old drivers and a lot of things went bad from that point forward. Doing a clean install of the drivers pretty much fixes the problem. Then a lot of testing went into which driver would fold the most points, the 373.06 driver with a clean install produced the most points of all of them. The Nvidia hot fix driver even folded less points than the 373.06.

Did the recommended clean install after running DDU and all seems good so far.....thanks so much for the info and as caintry said great having ya back up and folding.

Really great to have you up and Folding again my Brother! \We've been missing those 1 Mill+ days from you...btw is this your main rig you're running on or Miss Heathers?

Fold On!

:geezer:

My main rig with two 980 Titan X cards folding my Brother.

LRB Guns.

Did the recommended clean install after running DDU and all seems good so far.....thanks so much for the info and as caintry said great having ya back up and folding.

Your welcome and it is nice to be posting points for the Pit again.

T.E.K. I see you posted 902,864 points yesterday looks like your production is up some.

Yea Guns, I think the driver is working just fine for me. Seems like the units I'm getting have changed a bit but all is good knowing it's not on my end. Been playing around with a VPN setup the last couple days and my connection went down for the second time overnight which is affecting my points though I'll get that worked out today.