Change Mode

My Benchmarks - (no sound)

Rmegi7

Those are just lovely and dandy, but what do they have to do with PC Pitstop's Overdrive Test (The Pit Test) and why is this posted in the Post Your Pit Test Results forum??

What is it that we are not understanding from you and the reason that you seem to plant your posts and start topics in inappropriate forums?

What relevance does a video of your Firestrike/Heaven Benches have to do with The Pit Test?

Please explain where you are going with this and what's the point?

Do you need help?

Just ask, we'll be happy to assist.

Thanks for any clarification.

:) Y

Gotcha! :facepalm: When you see PC "Tests" / "Overdrive" - to me it seems like a "display" of "power" I'm new to this.. sorry!

CPU Top 2%

RAM Top 8%

Video Top 1%

3D Top 1%

Disk Top 2%

Internet Top 1%

Total Top 2%

Edited by Rmegi7

I apologize, I'm a recently retired Vet of 21yrs (2 tours to Iraq). I have issues at times that prevent me from seeing and understanding some things. It's very upsetting for me, but I am trying. Thanks for the help

From one Vet to another---> :salute:

And "Y" is right you did good with the link and it IS a really nice rig. ;)

:geezer:

I have a quick question as well...I have windows 10 pro.. the task manager is only showing 5 out of 10 cores / processors being used. How do I fix this to have all 10 of my cores or processors being used. I've noticed that when I benchmark, my cpu score is really low. Even on cinebench R15, it shows 5 processors instead of 10. Thanks for you help!

The first thing to do is to restart your PC and while booting hit Del or F2 to go into BIOS/Setup. Look around in there and make certain that all of the CPU cores are enabled. Set them to Enabled manually, NOT "Auto". Save and reboot, then run Cinebench and see how many CPU's it shows...

edit: it will make a difference on what motherboard you're running where the setting is for the CPU, but it's there... ;)

:geezer:

everything looks fine to me, in my opinion there is no problem and it's just some software only show "real" core count so 5 and others show cores with hyperthreading so show 10.

following caintry's advice will stop the cpu downclocking itself when full power is not needed but won't make any difference to what each software program shows you for core count.

:b33r:

terry1966, on 21 Sept 2016 - 01:17 AM, said:

everything looks fine to me, in my opinion there is no problem and it's just some software only show "real" core count so 5 and others show cores with hyperthreading so show 10.

following caintry's advice will stop the cpu downclocking itself when full power is not needed but won't make any difference to what each software program shows you for core count.

:b33r:

But that's the problem. The 6950X has ten actual cores, 20 with HT.