Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

duanester

Where is everyone?

Still kicking around a little bit but this forum has less and less people on it Windows 10 will impact it even further. Starting to think Microsoft wants us to purchase a computer with windows 10m on it set it in our home turn it on and never touch it. They just want us to leave it on so it can update on it's own and let them have total control of the thing.

Still kicking around a little bit but this forum has less and less people on it Windows 10 will impact it even further. Starting to think Microsoft wants us to purchase a computer with windows 10m on it set it in our home turn it on and never touch it. They just want us to leave it on so it can update on it's own and let them have total control of the thing.

And that's why duanester runs Linux. ;)

:geezer:

Yo, Duane. I haven't been here for 2 reasons. One, my Linux is running fine. Thanks for everyone's help. Plus I'm in the process of moving to Philly. Hope I can find green tomatoes there. Only thing I can stand about summer.

I stop by to see if Sparkles is here. :P

You be silly too.

Yo, Duane. I haven't been here for 2 reasons. One, my Linux is running fine. Thanks for everyone's help. Plus I'm in the process of moving to Philly. Hope I can find green tomatoes there. Only thing I can stand about summer.

You like fried green tomatoes?

I was raised on em.

Glad to see you all again, The only ones that aren't here seem to be Bruce, Jacee, Intel,Rob, and the Merciful Kawika

All are still around but Bruce. Haven't seen him in awhile.

Hey duanester! It's great to see you back here! :clap:

Glad to be back IG :)

I remember those days you overclocked using vapochill etc.. and i would daydream about overclocking in space, It's like minus 455 degrees :lol:

What you been doing with yourself these days Duane?

Nice to see you back in town! :tup:

:) Y

The usual, Rebuilding 401, and waiting for 59 1/2, Takes long hours, After getting home not too enthusiastic about Computers, Get out of work to come to work, Family time was crucial then lucky to get several hours sleep :)

a name i havent seen in a long time is flewpastu. i think thats how you spell it. lot of people moved on i guess

I'm still here. I've had to get through a few 'road blocks', so my posting time gets either delayed or limited! :unsure:

I'm still around

Haven't seen you in a "month of Sunday's" bud, where've you been?

:geezer:

I'm still here. I've had to get through a few 'road blocks', so my posting time gets either delayed or limited! :unsure:

Anything we can do to help?

Hello Duane, Roger, Guns, Juliet, Tom, IG, David, bh, Staind Guy, Jacee, and fly. I still see Terry and Nigel around too.

After flying my Penguin flag proudly for many years, I can't believe I'm running Win 10, but it is what it is. I moved to Philadelphia a month ago and I use Google Maps heavily to learn my new hood. I miss my Linux, but old school Pitsters might remember my problems with getting it up and running until I got an Ethernet cord. No chance here, only WiFi. Can't hose this laptop. I did do a flash drive backup, maybe I can get back to Linux someday, but Norton is protecting me well enough I guess. I'm sure I'll see yous in the Win 10 help forums. I HATE Windows.

KB

Hello Duane, Roger, Guns, Juliet, Tom, IG, David, bh, Staind Guy, Jacee, and fly. I still see Terry and Nigel around too.

After flying my Penguin flag proudly for many years, I can't believe I'm running Win 10, but it is what it is. I moved to Philadelphia a month ago and I use Google Maps heavily to learn my new hood. I miss my Linux, but old school Pitsters might remember my problems with getting it up and running until I got an Ethernet cord. No chance here, only WiFi. Can't hose this laptop. I did do a flash drive backup, maybe I can get back to Linux someday, but Norton is protecting me well enough I guess. I'm sure I'll see yous in the Win 10 help forums. I HATE Windows.

KB

hope everything is good buddy,i was forced to upgrade to W 10 and im not happy about either. just needed to learn how to navigate it when i work on customers computers