Change Mode

PC Pitstop Bandwidth Test Page

Trying to test my download/upload speed. But there is no GUI to test my desktops internet connection. Instead, the page says that I am on a mobile device and should install a specialized app to test my mobile device. Anybody know what the problem could be? I recently reset my windows 10 desktop operating system. It's clean, no bugs, no hardware or software issues.....until this.

PS. I'm using Google Chrome. It does work using IE browser.

Edited by Injeun

The test runs in Flash, so make sure that it is enabled in Chrome.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enabling-flash-player-chrome.html#OnWindowsbr

Bandwidth Test: http://www.pcpitstop.com/pcpitstop_new/speed.asp

:) Y

It was already enabled. So I reinstalled Flash and set it to "Always allow to run" Then restarted Google. Still no go. It was working before I refreshed/reset my OS. Guess I'll keep looking. Thanks for the help Y kawika.

• 3 weeks later...

Getting the same issue when running IE11 as admin; gets to bandwidth test and this:

post-35967-0-78598000-1467987478_thumb.png

You have to jump through hoops to get the test to run..no edge, IE in admin mode only.......got to make it click and play devs!

• 2 months later...

Is there any news on when we're going to dump needing Flash Player to run the bandwidth test in Overdrive? Also, why are we "flagging" our own product, I just ran an Overdrive test on a clean install of Win 7 Ultimate on which I have enabled the PCMatic AdBlocker in Firefox and IE 11 and under the Security/BHO tab it says it's "debatable"?

I removed Flash Player from all PC's back when we first started touting dumping that program and this is the only place that says I have to have it installed... :facepalm:

:geezer: