Change Mode

Finished my upgrades...

I finally got my main PC up and running again. Replaced my old EK dual-bay D5 reservoir pump combo unit for a nice big Alphacool reservoir and my blown Silencer Mk III 1200w PSU with a nice EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2. I am very happy with the way it turned out. I need to post some better pics some day.

6ATTODt.jpg

jI2mCkS.jpg

ib9BudF.jpg

FktCpSm.jpg

bReTueX.jpg

Probably blew out an electrolytic capacitor. It's under warranty but I didn't feel like waiting for an RMA replacement. It went BOOM when I flipped the power switch on the back. It sounded like a gunshot it was so loud. I almost had to change my shorts it was so loud! :laughing:

It sounded like a gunshot it was so loud. I almost had to change my shorts it was so loud! :laughing:

'Nam? Yeah, Guns and I blew one once, had a water leak and didn't get everything dried good before we hit the switch. It didn't sound like a gunshot but it made a loud pop and threw lots of sparks. Cost him a new PSU (PCP&C 860) and a trip to KC that day to get a replacement at Micro Center....We learned a pretty valuable lesson with that one... :lol:

:geezer:

Yep, I heard about that one. Notice I have my PSU fan pointed down this time drawing air from outside the bottom of the case instead of from the inside like my ther PSU. Being fully modular makes it easier to install that way. No more drips into my PSU now.

Nice rig. love the case

Thank you, she's the love of my life and just like being married. She takes all of my money and free time. She sits next to me and makes noise and I ignore her. The best part is that she doesn't complain if I leave the toilet seat up.

She takes all of my money and free time. She sits next to me and makes noise and I ignore her. The best part is that she doesn't complain if I leave the toilet seat up.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

OneCool! :yikes: Good to see you poking around buddy!!

:geezer: