Change Mode

Windows 10 GodMode

Oneshot

1. Right-click on your desktop and select New Folder

2. Type in or copy and paste the following as the name:

GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

3. Hit Enter and the folder icon will change to GodMode

4. Enjoy easy access to all Windows 10 settings!

Edited by Oneshot

Not wanting to take anything away from your contribution but what does this give you in extra capabilities or extra utilities that can't be found by right-clicking the Windows icon in my Taskbar in Windows 10? I have looked and searched using Google and I can't find anything specific to what this 'God-Mode' adds in addition to everything available in the right-click menu on the Windows Start button. Anything you can tell me is appreciated. I had tried God-Mode in Windows 7 and I got constant errors when making a System Image. Of course Windows 7 didn't have the extra functions now available in Windows 10 already built into the Windows Orb. Anything you can give me to help clear this up is much appreciated. Thanks.

Not wanting to take anything away from your contribution but what does this give you in extra capabilities or extra utilities that can't be found by right-clicking the Windows icon in my Taskbar in Windows 10? I have looked and searched using Google and I can't find anything specific to what this 'God-Mode' adds in addition to everything available in the right-click menu on the Windows Start button. Anything you can tell me is appreciated. I had tried God-Mode in Windows 7 and I got constant errors when making a System Image. Of course Windows 7 didn't have the extra functions now available in Windows 10 already built into the Windows Orb. Anything you can give me to help clear this up is much appreciated. Thanks.

It's the same Vista,W7,W8, tip rehashed for W10; usefull if you just want a click through icon rather than go through the orb and settings or use the windows key + X combination.