Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kaylathrailkill

Forum Feedback

And yes Terry, that means no nurse uniforms...

:bawling:

it's an old joke kayla but being a newer member it probably seems more out of place to you than it does to some of us older members, like i said no offence meant.

peace offering. :Rose:

:b33r:

Fair enough. So edit inappropriate comments and reprimand the offender as necessary. At this point I have no clue as to which comments you deemed so inappropriate as to require the thread to be deleted. (Insert husband voice) "Honey, does it make sense to yell STOP at the children without specifying which child or what behavior you are trying to modify?"

I'm not offended by babies. There is nothing offensive about Terry's suggestion of nurses uniforms. (it would have been different if he said space suits). I don't even find KurtB offensive.

Have a good remainder of your weekend.

I don't even find KurtB offensive.

I'm offensive? I'm offended by that the fact that you would even consider me offensive. Damn you, Tom, damn you all to hell. Maybe this new cute admin will ban your :filtered:. Oops, I commented on her looks, that may be considered offensive. Sexual harassment panda.

Edit PS: A r s e is filtered. I find that to be offensive. Can I say butt? Culo?

I'm offensive? I'm offended by that the fact that you would even consider me offensive. Damn you, Tom, damn you all to hell. Maybe this new cute admin will ban your :filtered:. Oops, I commented on her looks, that may be considered offensive. Sexual harassment panda.

Edit PS: A r s e is filtered. I find that to be offensive. Can I say butt? Culo?

You trying to win 'Forum Member of the Month' again Kurt??

You trying to win 'Forum Member of the Month' again Kurt??

Oh, you have the prizes thing set up? I could never be FMotM, I don't post enough.

Actually, Terry as usual is spot on. Getting some vids up on YouTube could draw people in.

Don't know. She was logged on a week or so ago. Almost all of her posts are in this topic. She doesn't seem to be very prolific.

Edit:

Looks like she's still around and blogging. http://techtalk.pcpitstop.com/author/kayla/

Clicked the link. Hi, Rob.

Vid's would be great. Perhaps the idea about using nurses uniforms could be incorporated there also. :rocks:

Enough with the nurse fetish. That's why the thread got so censored by mods.

It was funny though. No, Tom, you do not want to see me in nurses' whites or greens.

But would you like to see me in leather?

after helping some people at other forums where i used a lot of screenshots to better explain things in a step by step process, it made me think this forum would also benefit from enabling that ability to actually upload files from ones pc to the forum when making a post instead of relying on us to use an external file sharing site to store those images and then link them into our replys.

personally i won't use file sharing sites any more, and i'm sure i'm not the only one, so if i'm helping anyone unless the forum has the ability to upload files then any guides or help i give won't include any screenshots, (unless i can find them already on the net somewhere.) thus not being as helpful or easily understand as they maybe could have been.

anyway that's my thoughts on the matter. :rofl3:

after helping some people at other forums where i used a lot of screenshots to better explain things in a step by step process, it made me think this forum would also benefit from enabling that ability to actually upload files from ones pc to the forum when making a post instead of relying on us to use an external file sharing site to store those images and then link them into our replys.

personally i won't use file sharing sites any more, and i'm sure i'm not the only one, so if i'm helping anyone unless the forum has the ability to upload files then any guides or help i give won't include any screenshots, (unless i can find them already on the net somewhere.) thus not being as helpful or easily understand as they maybe could have been.

anyway that's my thoughts on the matter. :rofl3:

I need to check with an Admin; but I thought this had now been turned on for everyone in all forums so you could browse and attach from your PC.

More reply options > Attach Files > Choose file

post-35967-0-57759300-1464942880_thumb.png

Add to post.

yep, my mistake i forgot i needed to allow ajax.googleapis.com script.

post-33078-0-97035400-1464945083_thumb.png

think the limit of max upload of only 550KB is a little low though means you'd be very limited to image size and number of screenshots you could add. for example i have a full screenshot showing 4 vm's running at once but at 645KB is to big to upload here and the 1 i have shown here is 100KB so would mean i'd only be able to add 5 of them.

the guide it was from actually had 16 screenshots in it.

my limits at a couple of other forums are 100MB and unlimited (think i have special permissions at that site though and why it's unlimited.)

think the forum should also resize any images so they are displayed at a fixed smaller size than originals in the post and then if clicked on then you'd get to see the screenshot in it's original size in a popout if required.

my image must be small enough to not need resizing i notice yours is resized and is bigger when clicked on (still think whatever sizing the forum uses though needs tweaking because i think my image doesn't need to be that large in the actual post.)

I need to check with an Admin; but I thought this had now been turned on for everyone in all forums so you could browse and attach from your PC.

More reply options > Attach Files > Choose file

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20160603_093355.png

Add to post.

did not know this -- thanks!!