How do I install PCMatic AdBlocker?

The ad blocker is supposed to install at the same time as PC Matic. You can check and see if it just needs to be enabled, otherwise reinstalling PC Matic should get it on the machine.

To enable the ad blocker in Chrome, click on the three horizontal bars in the upper right corner, then click on More Tools>Extensions and put a check mark in the box to enable the PC Matic ad blocker. If the option is not there, then reinstalling PC Matic should add it.

• 2 months later...

In my Version of Chrome which is, 50.0.2661.102 m, I see nothing related to "ad blocker"....What is the description of the extension, that I am supposed to be looking for???

Edited by Bayman

I downloaded the file, reinstalled it, rebooted my computer and it still doesn't show up.....

Would appreciate it if you could post a pic of it....

Thanks

Edited by Bayman

Thanks for your patience. I'm looking into this. it appears that something has happened to remove the adblocker from the installer. I'll get back to you when I find out what has gone wrong.

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/18/2020 at 7:08 AM, DaveWM said:

Will this work for I.E.?

Hola @DaveWM and :wpcm:

Sorry for the delayed response here, but you should have received an email from our support team. If you don't see it in your inbox, please check your spam/trash folder as well. In the event you did not receive anything from us, please open a trouble ticket at https://www.pcmatic.com/support/

Tx 🤠