Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ron Stoughton

USB driver disabled after PC Matic scan

• I have an ASUS notebook purchased 2012. I have had PC Matic & Super shield since 11/2015. Last week I ran a scan & my USB mouse stopped working and shut off. Running the windows troubleshooter showed that the USB 3.0 eXtensible driver was disabled. I deleted the driver and reloaded it, requiring restart for the changes to take effect. As the computer was shutting down, the mouse LED came back on, which gave me great hope. However, when the computer finished rebooting the problem still remained. None of my USB ports now work. How do I determine what is disabling this driver?

You can either click on the link that Y posted above then select "Request product information or technical support" and click on Next, then select PC Matic and click Next, then select "Other, my issue is not listed above" and click Next and fill out and submit the ticket form.

You can also get there by clicking on the Support button on our home page, or by clicking on the Support icon in the upper right corner of the PC Matic window.

Untitled.jpg