Good Morning Pit Crew

Guns

Goooooooooooooooooood morning Pit Crew we have another wonderful day of folding in front of us today. My friend Zuhl was down for a while doing some work on his rig new CPU water block and he has a problem with his reservoir leaking.

We are holding our own in the world at 64th place and the stats page shows only one team in the passing lane on us. Looks like we will pass some before that happens so keep up the good work.

Good news!!

I should be back up later - after a week waiting for a new motherboard after RMA'ing the last one.

Good news!!

I should be back up later - after a week waiting for a new motherboard after RMA'ing the last one.

Sure is nice to see you posting points again CB is down with his internet right now but when he gets back up and folding we will have our team up to the task again.

Another wonderful day of folding for the Pit Crew is the goal for my computers today it is just to nice outside to sit in front of the PC. If the starter had not of went south on me yesterday my bike and I would be on the road through the Arbuckle Mountains as they a close to where I live.

Sure is nice to see you posting points again CB is down with his internet right now but when he gets back up and folding we will have our team up to the task again.

No wonder CB wasn't at the party. His internet was down and he didn't get the memo. Too bad too because we had cake and ice cream when we moved into 63rd place. :P