Good Morning Pit Crew

Guns

Were off the Pit Crew is in 64th place one team is gaining on us but were going to give it a good go by passing at least five teams before they catch up to us.

So we start out with a brand new year of folding lets kick some diseases in the butt we are the Pit Crew and in the fight for the long run.

Come one come all be part of the Pit Crew Folding team we can bloody the nose of a few diseases like a good old fashion bar fight.

post-3307-0-52612400-1451661259_thumb.jpg

Lets not be like Bob, lets all get active!

Due to unforeseen circumstances; SETI@Home is out of GPU work. They are trying to get upgraded to V8 WUs; but, currently ONLY have V8 CPU work.

So, since Exeter, (my GTX-760 rig), ran out of work a couple hours ago, I've switched it over to F@H. Prometheus, (my GTX-750 TI SC rig), will switch over late tomorrow morning.

Fold on!!!!! :)

TL

Thanks dianamite or is it cool to say Diana we have are work set in front of us put your trunks on and get after it.

Diana is just fine... I've had many nicknames, but that's my given name.

BTW... When I started on this team our rank was 80 ... I can't remember if it was 81, 82, etc.... just the 80 sticks in my head. Just mentioning this to remind everyone how far we've come-on-down ... congrats everyone!

Zuhl and I will need to fold 1.5 million each month for another team so he will be back after that has been done.

Me I just changed over one computer to get mine done and left the other two folding for the Pit.

Zuhl reporting for duty. I folded for The Pit throughout the night anyway. I just got cheated out of a 129,000 point WU because the server didn't like the results. Not one single hint about Bad State detected for the whole run so I am a tad miffed about it. Guns is right, I do have to finish my Folding for the other team before I get back here again. I also noticed my ppd has plummeted into the low 300k region too and when this happens I just surrender for the day.

Here is the error report:

13:07:28:WU00:FS01:Upload 95.24%
13:07:34:WU00:FS01:Upload 98.88%
13:07:36:WU00:FS01:Upload complete
13:07:36:WU00:FS01:Server responded WORK_QUIT (404)
13:07:36:WARNING:WU00:FS01:Server did not like results, dumping
13:07:36:WU00:FS01:Cleaning up

Every failed WU that I have had for the last few weeks are all from the 9400 series on Core x18. I am currently finishing a 9412 Project. The logical conclusion is that the file table containing the expected results from the 9400 series on Stanford's server is corruped or skewed making the server kick our finished work into the trash bin.

Every failed WU that I have had for the last few weeks are all from the 9400 series on Core x18. I am currently finishing a 9412 Project. The logical conclusion is that the file table containing the expected results from the 9400 series on Stanford's server is corruped or skewed making the server kick our finished work into the trash bin.

:mrsgreen:

:geezer:

Well, no joy for me at all for that WU. I got no points and no work unit. Nothing! Nada! Zilch! Just a big fat 'Server did not like results, dumping work unit' to show for it. I will probably spend months in therapy because of this! LOL

• 2 months later...

Goooooooooooooooooood morning Pit Crew we have another wonderful day of folding in front of us today. My friend Zuhl was down for a while doing some work on his rig new CPU water block and he has a problem with his reservoir leaking.

We are holding our own in the world at 64th place and the stats page shows only one team in the passing lane on us. Looks like we will pass some before that happens so keep up the good work.

Get up and out of that bed put mister left foot on the floor then put mister right foot on the floor. Put mister right foot in front of mister left foot and mister left foot in front of mister right foot and make that morning walk into the bathroom. Wipe that green goop out of your eyes, brush your teeth and use the cammode, be sure and wash your hands after every procedure. Then sell all that stuff and get a good video card install that puppy and put it to folding.

OK pep talk over have a great evening.

• 2 weeks later...