MERRY CHRISTMAS

Guns

It's the day before Christmas and all through the house my computers were a folding scaring the mouse.

The pumps are pumping the water is flowing the GPUs are crunching they heat up the house.

The router is routing all the work units that finish in hopes of finding cures for the humans still living.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO THE PIT CREW AND THANK YOU FOR FOLDING.

Merry Christmas, Guns.

Very good to have you join the PC Pitstop forum my friend Zuhl3156 is a fellow folder on the other team I fold with.

Not a full time folder for personal reasons but a good person to know, a lot of knowledge resides inside that head.

Hope to see you around here more often we do have some good people on the folding team small as it is.

Zuhl3156 and I folded together in the last contest and became friends while doing so.

He is a good addition to the forum so welcome to the Pit Crew the little team with some solid members.

Just take a look at the dates some of these girls and guys started folding.

EclipseWebjs2 started folding on 3-27-2006

ykawika since 6-10-13

gafgaman since 1-1-2004

bacterozoid since 3-28-2009

Flyfishingrules2 since 1-1-2004

Humbluemoon since 10-12-2015

Nigsy since 7-17-2009

Hydro since 9-22-2004

DianaLyon since 7-21-2012

dickster since 1-1-2004

caintry_boy 5-14-2004

muttonhunter since 1-7-2005

Guns since 10-2-2008 my ole friend caintry_boy we call him CB for short got me started.

Zuhl3156 first posted points today 12-25-2915 the first points posted were 35,442 putting him in the top producers at number 13

eF_Godlike since 9-29-10 he is not currently folding for us the stats page for some reason still keeps him as active don't know why.

Mighty good company to hang out with.

Belated Merry Christmas everyone!!!!! :) I'm still around too... The boards have been attacked by SEVERE tumble weeds lately... I check in from time to time, and not much seems to change. Glad you all are still Folding.

My systems have been active on SETI for awhile now. Every time SETI has a problem and I think "NOW I can switch to F@H!!!", they get the problem fixed... I hope everyone is well and that Christmas was EXCELLENT for everyone. :)

Welcome Zuhl!!! :)

TL

Belated Merry Christmas everyone!!!!! :) I'm still around too... The boards have been attacked by SEVERE tumble weeds lately... I check in from time to time, and not much seems to change. Glad you all are still Folding.

My systems have been active on SETI for awhile now. Every time SETI has a problem and I think "NOW I can switch to F@H!!!", they get the problem fixed... I hope everyone is well and that Christmas was EXCELLENT for everyone. :)

Welcome Zuhl!!! :)

TL

We have missed you not just for folding good to hear something form ya.

We have missed you not just for folding good to hear something form ya.

Good to be here, Guns. :)

I've been dealing with State Government red tape over the past month. ...And, switching Medicare Part D plans from United American to Humana. Three of my prescriptions were NOT on Humana's formulary so my doctors and I had to petition for Formulary Exceptions for the medications. Two of the prescriptions were authorized quickly; but, one took 30 FRAKKING DAYS to get authorized!!!!! :(

It wasn't like it was a new med for me, either, I've been on the med for 25+ years!!! They just wanted NOTHING to do with it!!! It wasn't an expensive drug for them, either! $136 Retail/No Insurance price per month... FINALLY had to go through their Grievance process; then got the prescription authorized yesterday!!! I immediately filled the prescription and am picking it up today. :)

MADDENING!!!!! :o

TL

Good to be here, Guns. :)

I've been dealing with State Government red tape over the past month. ...And, switching Medicare Part D plans from United American to Humana. Three of my prescriptions were NOT on Humana's formulary so my doctors and I had to petition for Formulary Exceptions for the medications. Two of the prescriptions were authorized quickly; but, one took 30 FRAKKING DAYS to get authorized!!!!! :(

It wasn't like it was a new med for me, either, I've been on the med for 25+ years!!! They just wanted NOTHING to do with it!!! It wasn't an expensive drug for them, either! $136 Retail/No Insurance price per month... FINALLY had to go through their Grievance process; then got the prescription authorized yesterday!!! I immediately filled the prescription and am picking it up today. :)

MADDENING!!!!! :o

TL

WOW!