What does this (inside) mean, and how do I fix it....

dianamite

*********************** Log Started 2015-11-17T15:53:43Z ***********************
15:56:46:WARNING:WU02:FS02:Detected clock skew (3 mins 03 secs), adjusting time estimates
16:18:50:WU03:FS00:0x17:WARNING:Console control signal 1 on PID 4804
16:18:53:WU03:FS00:0x17:ERROR:103: Lost client lifeline
16:19:11:WU00:FS01:0x21:WARNING:Console control signal 1 on PID 4884
19:49:18:WU03:FS00:0x17:WARNING:Console control signal 1 on PID 5720
19:49:22:WU03:FS00:0x17:ERROR:103: Lost client lifeline
19:49:28:WU00:FS01:0x21:WARNING:Console control signal 1 on PID 6176
20:52:15:WARNING:WU02:FS02:Changed SMP threads from 8 to 7 this can cause some work units to fail

Especially worried about that last line. I have been waking up to 2 fails out of 3 running ... with the computer not being used all night.
The computer has been running erratically slow so I decreased the folding core priority to Lowest possible (which is the one that was recommended. I also had changed the cause preference to Cancer.

The core temps have been running great ... staying in the 120+ degree F range

Edited by dianamite

LOLOL....

Caintry hooked upwith my computer... had to uninstall and reinstall FAH

Not sure what caused the problem in the first place but he sure took care of me & my computer & my problem

He went above and beyond and deserves many many kudos and brownie points!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :adios: :adios: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well, I DID forget to configure her Fahmon after I reinstalled, BUT, she doesn't use it anyway so it can be uninstalled. Got her fixed up this morning with MSI Afterburner to monitor her video cards (which are running a little warm but still safe) and created a desktop icon so she could manually start Folding, as when I reinstalled F@H last night I did not select to start Automatically on startup... :blushing:

Pretty happy with her setup now although I DID recommend some aftermarket cooling for those video cards...

This one > http://www.arctic.ac/us_en/accelero-twin-turbo-ii.html

and on Newegg > http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186096&cm_re=Arctic_Cooling_Accelero_Twin_Turbo_II-_-35-186-096-_-ProductThe Turbo II and III are essentially the same product, just a newer version, Arctic Cooling does show it to be about $30 higher in price, $89.99, but Newegg lists it for $56.99

I think Diana's pretty happy so far...

Fold On people!!

:geezer:

I am! I will probably have to wait til next week to investigate getting the guys to help with the install. I will also have them "professional clean" it, lol.

BTW... within 10 minutes of ending our Team Viewer session, the electric went out AGAIN ... this time major. The police barricaded some roads and were at intersections that had lights, to work traffice flow. wow