Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Ervin

Changing accounts

I was using my brothers account (he had one computer) and have just purchased evergreen for myself. How do you switch accounts so my computer see the new account instead of my brothers account.

Thanks

Bill

Welcome to the Pit Bill! :wp:

All you'll need to do is insure that you are logged out of the old account and logged in with the new.

1) Go to Start>Programs>PC Pitstop>PC Matic> and click on PC Matic to launch the program or double click the PC Matic icon on the Desktop

2) Click on Login in the lower left corner of the screen. If the word Login does not appear in the lower left corner of the PC Matic window, in the upper right area of the PC Matic window, click on "Logout". Once you are logged out, then click on Login in the lower left corner of the window.

3) At the login screen enter your email address and the password linked to that email address. If you need a password lookup, you can do that from here: http://www.pcpitstop.com/pcpitstop/email_my_password.asp?

4) Click the red 'Login' button

5) At the top of the PC Matic window, verify that your name, email address, and license key are correctly displayed. If they are not correct, click on 'Logout' and login again.

6) Once the login information is correctly displayed, click on the 'Scan' icon. At the end of the scan click on Fix All.

:) Y