Hiya..how do I add a pit test here?

ok i am starting to pull my damn hair out...lol I did a resent scan and now cant find..also i am on PCPitstop.com hompage and it has come up my last test was 9/16/14 ? ? i ran abut 30 mins ago... also win 10 down loaded and now is asking me to download.. !! other important updates have not been updated telling me to het win 10 again lol wow... over 2k mb was download to install win 10 I tried to find my key for windows and it looks XXXXX-XXX-XXXXXXX-XXXXX that amount of number look ok you you guys>? if thats not number.. I am running out of options:( please help xo

Wendy, when you get to the above page just click where it says "Tower-PC" right in the middle there, that will open up your test. Then click in the address bar and copy/paste the address into your next post. ;) You may need to check the time on the PC down in the bottom right corner of the desktop left click the clock and make certain that the date and time are correct, if not, you can change it right there.

:geezer:

Ok and hey Caintry_boy hope your going well..

Ok tried to do pit test from homepage.. wont let me... can do thru PcMatic no prob.... but not sure where the tests are put?

Have done 2 tonight Ist top 26% ,second top 46% wow big difference cant even do a fresh install as key is not valid :( so yeah

(Unsupported Product The product key you entered appears to be for software that was pre-installed on a device. Please contact the device manufacturer for software recovery options.)

Have a good one.. x

Wendy, if you're trying to download and re-install Win 7 you need an OEM version which you can't download anymore. You CAN however contact Microsoft for a replacement disk (small fee required) through the link here > http://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/14-windows-7-direct-download-links#top < go to "What about OEM?"

If you're just trying to upgrade to Win 10 maybe re-installing Win 7 with a new disk is the answer...?

:geezer:

Archived