Frustrating problem! Images/photos/pictures won't load but onl

This has been going on for the past few weeks. I've emailed FB several times and just get an auto reply from them with no help. I've searched the internet using all the terms I can think of and found nothing that solves my problem. I've updated my browser, cleared the cache, ldeleted cookies, atest version of Flash, etc etc etc. Nothing makes any difference.

The only site I'm having this happen on is FB......well, maybe once in a while on other sites, but not sre of that.

When I'm in one of my FB accounts, 'some' things (Images/photos/pictures) load and 'some' don't. Some things load one day and next time don't. It isn't just things(Images/photos/pictures) people 'share', it's also things people post. It's not just personal photos people post, it's also images from the internet they post, ..... It's just so random! But the pages never fully load them.

I'm stumped. No idea what could be wrong.

Anyone able to help me here?

Thank you.

I hope this is the info you are aking for. If you need more, please let me know and tell me how to find it. TY

Dell computer
Model - Optiplex 740 enhanced
Windows 7 Professional
Processor: AMD Athlon / Duel Cpre Proseccor / 4450B 2.30 GHz
Installed memory(RAM) 4.00 GB
System Type: 32-bit Operating System
Nvidia GeForce 6150 LE / Integrated RAMDAC / Version 5.51.28.50.18
Total Available Graphics Memory: 1071 MB

Windows Update may or may not update the video driver. Try going here > http://www.geforce.com/drivers and scroll to bottom to "Auto Detect Your GPU", see if it will detect the graphics and tell you which driver you need. If it fails, report back and we'll try something else. ;)

edit: p.s. I DO NOT let Windows Update run any updates on my hardware! Got into some trouble with that once.

:geezer:

I'm confused as usual.

Here is what that scan said, "

Auto-Detect Your GPU

icon_error.png

Java Required

java-logo.pngJava is required. Click the icon to install.
After installation, the browser may refresh."

But as far as I know, Java was never on this computer so how was I previously seeing all images on FB and everywhere else without it?? And how am I seeing 'some' pictures/images on FB without Java...just not 'all' of them? This FB image problem just started a few weeks ago.....

I always thought Java was a bad thing. I remember having trouble with it putting 'stuff' (can't remember exactly what) on a different computer I had a few years ago.

Edited by anoldlady

Anoldlady;

I have the same issue.

I think it's a FB problem. I can be viewing pictures, open a different website , go back to FB 20 seconds later and no pics!!

Sorry that doesn't help fix it though.