Receive error trying to run PC Matic

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

conradmctavish, on 27 Aug 2015 - 03:33 AM, said:

.... It also has the pc matic shield glowing red in my taskbar, meaning unprotected. ...

SuperShield should not be turning red during a server outage and full protection should be provided via offline definition files. If the shield is turning red we need for you to open a ticket at our help desk so that we can figure out what is going on with that.

• 5 weeks later...

I tried to run pc matic on my sisters computer and it took all night to get anything done. Then this morning when I tried to check everything out on both hers and mine I get a error report and I can't even access the web site. I uninstalled the program on my computer but not hers. She is running windows 7 and internet explorer on a dell computer. Mine is windows 8.1 and google chrome on a gateway. i don't know if you need any other info. Please help. Thank you

Hello I am also having problem running PC Matic for weekly scan and I am getting the same error message which directs me to you forum. Your forum is not user friendly and can some one please fix this problem so hard to get through to people and frustrating.

Thank you

Nancy Whitsett

PS Please send me my user name and password I can remember them.

Nancy Neal Whitsett, on 27 Sept 2015 - 08:39 AM, said:

Hello I am also having problem running PC Matic for weekly scan and I am getting the same error message which directs me to you forum. Your forum is not user friendly and can some one please fix this problem so hard to get through to people and frustrating.

Thank you

Nancy Whitsett

PS Please send me my user name and password I can remember them.

The issue should now be resolved.

For support for our paid products, you can contact our help desk from here:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

• 4 months later...

I would like to know how to run PC Matic to clean my laptop...virus's ect..how do I get them to do this. I paid for it, and don't seem to be able to use it or have access

to it..How do I run it on my system...?Thnak-you

Please open a ticket at our help desk for support for your product. You can open a ticket from here:

http://www.pcpitstop...ore/service.asp

• 1 month later...

Yes, we are encountering a server issue. The devops team is currently working on a resolution but anticipate several more hours of outage.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Hello,I'm new to PC-Matic I just started last week. I keep trying to run PC Matic to do my weekly scan and when i open it regardless as user or as administrator I receive the error PC Pitstop Error, and no number, which directs me to these forums. I would really appreciate any assistance in getting this resolved. I run windows 10 pro 32 bit sys with x64processor. Thanks!

sams, on 17 Apr 2016 - 6:56 PM, said:

Hello,I'm new to PC-Matic I just started last week. I keep trying to run PC Matic to do my weekly scan and when i open it regardless as user or as administrator I receive the error PC Pitstop Error, and no number, which directs me to these forums. I would really appreciate any assistance in getting this resolved. I run windows 10 pro 32 bit sys with x64processor. Thanks!

:wp:

We are encountering a server issue. The devops team is currently working on a resolution but anticipate several more hours of outage.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello....I am getting the pitstop error when trying to run my scan,... I have ran the scan three times and it is still appearing. I read the forums and the post go back to 2015 but mine is happening today and I did see a window appear prior to this which showed a strange update to the Windows software... This is why I started to run my PC Matic scan and now the error appears...HELP

I am having same problem today. Any ideas no how to fix? Seems pitstop is doing automatic scans while PC is on.

Just can't get pitstop test to run from PC??? please help. first ever this has happened after using PC Pitstop for over 8 years now??

dduncan47, on 20 May 2016 - 12:34 PM, said:dduncan47, on 20 May 2016 - 12:34 PM, said:

Hello, trying to run PC matic scan and it errors out during the security phase. I have rebooted and tried a few times. Still works on my other PC

:wp:

Please open a ticket at our help desk so that we can get some more information and see what is going on.
You can open a ticket from here:

• 2 weeks later...

R there server issues today? I got redirected to this forum for the first time since using your Overdrive scan for nearly 7+(?) years . YOU GUYS are awesome. Guess I will just go mow my lawn and get off the computer until 'suspected' server issue resolved! Thanks!