Receive error trying to run PC Matic

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see this has been going on since July 4th at least and first time it has happened on my machines - Aug 2nd. Otherwise fine product. A tip for you. Please don't just tell us it is fixed or to try again. The best communication is one that doesn't invoke another question. If it's is fixed, please tell us what was wrong and what you are doing so that it doesn't happen again.

Larry Earl Graham, on 04 Aug 2015 - 08:25 AM, said:Larry Earl Graham, on 04 Aug 2015 - 08:25 AM, said:

I get a error: Ajax error returned timeout saved speed test ASP I have tried 4 times and the same thing happens gets through 3/4 of checking drivers and stops.

:wp:

Please open a ticket at our help desk so that we can get some more information and see what is going on.

You can open a ticket from here:

http://www.pcpitstop...ore/service.asp

• 2 weeks later...

This is happening again to me currently. It also has the pc matic shield glowing red in my taskbar, meaning unprotected. I chose to use PCMatic supershield as my primary and antivirus/antispyware software. Now I am receiving windows system warnings that I have no virus or spyware protection activated, I had to go enable windows defender. This is not the first time this has happened, I sent an email to tech support a few months ago. After reading this thread, it appears this is a fairly common problem. This is not the reliability and protection I was promised. Why do you have such trouble keeping your servers operational and what are you doing to remedy the situation? I never had this happen with Symantec, Kaspersky or Webroot. If you want to be considered in the same league as the major players you need to perform like one.