Sign in to follow this  
Gods_Texan

Error after "Fixes" are applied upon completion of running PC

After completing a PC Matic scan, and then selecting to "Fix All", I usually get a results screen at the end.

This time, instead of getting a results screen, I received an error screen, and it directed me to these forums for help. I then had to kill PC Matic, as I couldn't get the error screen to go away. Upon trying to go back in to PC Matic, I received the same thing.

Please see the attached file that shows the last "loading" screen I saw, and the other file, which shows the error screen that I received.

post-101879-0-84873000-1435982607_thumb.jpg

post-101879-0-63044500-1435982829_thumb.jpg

I am having the exact same problem! Note Icon at bottom of above display..."Not Protected"!! No Good PitStop!

The problem was a result of a server issue on our end. It should be fixed now.

Thanks for your patience.

I am needing help on how to free up space on my other computer. I have (2) memory check, (1) free memory and (2) free space that I am advised to fix but I have no clue where to even start. I don't know much about computers but I would like to know how to free up this space because I do need to get some other Microsoft (like 7) since I have XP now. Would appreciate any help that someone can give me. Thanks in advance.

gr8auntjo

:wp:

You can try running Windows Disk cleanup from Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools>Disk Cleanup, and then click the 'More Options' tab to delete all but the most recent restore point, if you do not need them.