I consider it as "spyware". Every PC I ever installed it on (2 machines), it slowed them to a crawl by "phoning home" info.....

You can use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall it.http://www.revouninstaller.com/start_freeware_download.html

Just install Revo and open the program, locate Weatherbug if present, click it to highlight then click Uninstall. Use the
"Advanced" uninstall and follow directions closely, you'll be fine.

Let us know how you get along.

:geezer:

weird, I use MyWay as my home page which has all sorts of options on how you want your home page to look. if I click on Weather, the page I see has MyWay in top right corner n' right above the weather stats is "powered by WeatherBug". there is no WeatherBug program installed. years ago, I did have it installed without problems. so, perhaps the program has changed. you could also download CC - Crap Cleaner - it free from hippo.com or download.com. then go to tools where you'll see a list of your installed programs with an option to uninstall.

curious, did you check to see if there was an uninstall.exe in the program file? that would be a good choice!

I consider it as "spyware". Every PC I ever installed it on (2 machines), it slowed them to a crawl by "phoning home" info.....

You can use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall it.http://www.revouninstaller.com/start_freeware_download.html

Just install Revo and open the program, locate Weatherbug if present, click it to highlight then click Uninstall. Use the

"Advanced" uninstall and follow directions closely, you'll be fine.

Let us know how you get along.

:geezer:

Thank you very much. That did get rid of Weatherbug and all of it componets! Dori