No Points

Guns

No points for several of the project 9412 core 18 work units, this has been going on since midnight and on going all day today. 4/22/2015

The collection server is 171.65.103.160 wonder what is going on with this sure killed my points for today.

Edited by Guns

Can you post a snippet of the log file where it's turning those in? Make it a lenghty one, I'll copy/paste it into a reply over at Stanford and see what they say...

BTW, you know how it goes Bro'...no credit for a day and a half or so then it all shows up at once. Tomorrow you may have 4 Million PPD. :yikes:

:geezer:

The post was not bad mouthing or anything of that nature just wanted a little help from Stanford or any response other than the requested topic does not exist.

Rather high handed to just do away with it all together what a bunch of self serving jerks at Stanford!

At least they can't do away with this post. :angry:

The post was not bad mouthing or anything of that nature just wanted a little help from Stanford or any response other than the requested topic does not exist.

Rather high handed to just do away with it all together what a bunch of self serving jerks at Stanford!

At least they can't do away with this post. :angry:

Now that get's my goat...dirty rotten scoundrels...let's see what they do with this one...

https://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=27617

What Gives?

icon_post_target.gifby caintry_boy » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:51 pm

I posted a new thread in the "Issues With A Specific Server" forum earlier today and it's gone, no message that it's been moved, no explanation, no nothing. Perhaps someone could explain where it went?

All we wanted was some information... icon_question.gif

O.K....got a response from 7im over there that the original thread was moved to here > https://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?p=275837#p275837

Re: Project 9412 - missing credit

icon_post_target.gifby Joe_H » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:09 pm

One, no support in the open forum for problems with projects still in beta as the WU's from Project 9412 are in this log. Nor is there support in the open forums for persons running the beta flag.

Two, none of the uploads involved the CS you listed.

Looks like points are starting to show up the beta projects 90xx are not producing quite as many points that the 104xx projects do.

Still get better work projects with the client-type beta flag with my GPUs.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been at zero points since 9pm 5/17 ... is the folding i've done and uploaded just wasted?

Well in standard Stanford fashion I'm gonna say NO. I think most of us are in the same boat, there's a server down and it's affecting all of us.

Fold On!

• 1 month later...

Folding on Brother sure would like to see you put that Titan to work.

Pump I ordered supposed to be here Wed., came TODAY! I'ma try and get it up and going tomorrow, got a lot to set up tho', clean my radiator with some vinegar, clean tubing w/vinegar, gotta round up some fans for the radiator, etc...

Aaaaand, I can only do so much at a time still but I'll get 'er goin'. ;)

Love ya' Bro'!

Just take it easy and do a little at one time I don't care if it takes you months.

I have a doctors appointment early tomorrow morning in OKC to have my toe looked at.

Think I will go up today and spend the night rush hour in OKC is terrible.

Hope they operate on it and not want to take my leg off just below the knee as that is the lowest the VA will amputate. Kind of fond of my leg don't think I will let them take it.

Love you my Brother.

Guns.