what browser do you use? link inside to article on Windows 10...

That has me (and I'm probably the last to know) of the China Connection ... I'm not so certain that it is a good idea. I know this stuff is International in nature, but wow - am I just being naive?

Should I start learning Chinese? lol... ok, I *know* but cheese 'n crackers!!

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2898418/microsoft-will-ship-windows-10-this-summer.html

Not sure if this is folding related... also not sure if about PCs or mobile devices...

Either way, I'm currently running Windows 8.1 and it's an easy system to use after getting used to where everything is. I personally don't like it either way and prefer Linux. Now that is for PC... I have no clue about mobile devices (i.e. smartphones, tablets) since I don't use such devices (and never will).

I also do not believe in proprietary software, everything should be open source. People should be knowledgeable in how to program (we are living in a digital age afterall).

At the conference in Shenzhen, China, Microsoft said that it would roll out Windows 10 in 190 countries and 111 languages

The conference was just held at this location, does not mean everyone needs to learn Chinese.

Myerson also introduced Windows Hello, the new way of logging into Windows 10 with your eye’s iris, your fingerprint, or your face.

This is interesting, but NOT a guarantee that your system or private files will be safe. Security firms in Denmark have found it is very easy to hack or bypass facial recognition and fingerprint scanners just by using a photo copy of the person's face or fingerprint.

Seen this show on National Geographic recently and it's a pretty decent program. It's not hard to stay safe, just use common sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6IXGK7eBSQ

Scary stuff Check this one out.

High Resolution CCTV

This is unbelievable. Take a look at how detailed the photo becomes when you enlarge it.

Ever wonder how they found the Boston bombers in just a few days? This may help you to understand what the government is looking at.

If you ever wondered why drones are so successful in hitting the right target, this will explain all. Remember that all classified cameras are not allowed to be shown i.e. they have even better cameras.

Hard to disappear in a crowd….The Feds can see you everywhere.

Pick on a small part of the crowd click a couple of times -- wait -- click a few more times and see how clear each individual face will become each time.

This picture was taken with a 70,000 x 30,000 pixel camera (2100 Mega Pixels.) These cameras are not sold to the public and are being installed in strategic locations.

The camera can identify a face among a multitude of people.

Place your computer’s cursor in the mass of people and double-click a couple times.

Scary sharp!! George Orwell must be smiling somewhere out there.

http://www.gigapixel.com/mobile/?id=79995

Thread's alright Diana although Win 10 isn't a browser, it's an Operating System that Microsoft is touting will be FREE. All that noise sounds "fishy" to me, 'cause M$ never gave anything away...

My question is this..."Will it Fold as well as Win 7 or Win 8? Along with what kind of spycrap is built in?"

:geezer:

For my benefit, it's a "wait and see"... Right now I'm loving Windows 7 and having a good experience with it...so that's what I'm sticking with. When they officially roll out Win 10 I'll probably try it and if I like it I'll stick with it. ;)

:geezer: