Holy Canoli!

caintry_boy

They're crawlin' out of the woodwork...Bigchrome is Folding again, eF_Godlike put up 70k today, gagaman has returned, Hydro came back a little while ago...

We're back up to 16 people as of today...where's leprechanmonkie? He can be #17...

:rocks::banana2::whoo::whoo::banana2::rocks:

Fold On People!!

:geezer:

Well,it feels good to contribute again :)

Now folding has evolved since I had to quit... alzheimer, huntington, parkinson... alot to investigate.

concerning the Fahclient: nice improvement with the old one. I like the look and feel and the amount of info you get. :worship:

Edited by gagaman

Mercy Maude! Bigchrome with 348k+ yesterday and eF_Godlike with 499+ what're you boys runnin' in them thangs??

:geezer:

I'm running 2x R9 290s. Godlike is running 2x780tis. Only takes a nice gpu to pump out the points now, not like back in the day. He's got me on points output for sure :boxing:

Edited by bigchrome

Nice to meet you, and hi again to the guys who have been around a lot longer than me. :)
I seem to have this weird problem where my client finishes a WU and holds it until I get back and use the PC. Two work units sat there for hours fully completed while I was out tonight and I had to fix it at 3am.
I have a remote desktop set up which is the only reason I noticed an issue before the morning.

On the plus side I set up a 280X yesterday and that's going strong so we'll see what the story is with the 780 Tis tomorrow.

Thanks for the warm welcome back though, you guys have some serious dedication. :clap:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Glad to see so many return.
Helps me counter-balance my need to take a break. I keep getting fails and need to figure something out. Been sick (some kind of stupid coughing virus) so haven't been on computer much - when I do come one and see "fails" it gets discouraging - I don't want to be submitting bad stuff.

Glad to see so many return.

Helps me counter-balance my need to take a break. I keep getting fails and need to figure something out. Been sick (some kind of stupid coughing virus) so haven't been on computer much - when I do come one and see "fails" it gets discouraging - I don't want to be submitting bad stuff.

Sorry your feeling bad hope your over it soon!

• 2 weeks later...