Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jcr

Having problem completely uninstalling Snap.do

Hi. I'm having trouble completely uninstalling snap.do that came with another program. I found sites that said how to do it and followed all the steps and got google chrome back and snap.do seems uninstalled but it's still listed as a program on my computer uninstall list for some reason.

When I tried to uninstall Snap.do, I got a window saying it was uninstalling and things seemed OK again after that except that I still get the name snap.do listed with my other programs in the uninstall list. When I tried to uninstall it again, I got a window titled "Windows Installer" and it said "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable".

If I click on the Windows logo in the lower left corner of my desktop and use the search feature to find Snap.do, on my computer, I get "No matches for your search".

Now when I try to uninstall it, I get a window that's titled "Windows Installer" - "The feature you are trying to use is on a CD-ROM or other removable disk that is not available. Insert the 'snap.do' disk and click OK". Of course, I never had a disk.

I'm using a Compac Presario desktop, SR2180NX, 32bit, Windows Vista, Intel Processor D, 4GB of memory. How do I get rid of snap.do completely? Is snap.do gone? How can I get it's name off my list of programs if it is?

What's going on?

Thanks for any help.

jcr