Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fizz70

anti virus

:wp:

Yes, it is. PC Matic provides a comprehensive malware scan and removal process as well as providing SuperShield, which prevents suspicious items from executing on the computer in the first place. It does not matter if the item comes as an email attachment, a link embedded in a web page, a drive-by download, etc, SuperShield will prevent the malware from being able to execute on the computer without the user's specific permission.

There are more details about SuperShield her: http://techtalk.pcpitstop.com/2014/07/31/pc-matic-breaks-virus-detection-record-virus-bulletins-rap-test/?RAPrecord=

And here:

I have done the scan multiple times and I am told that I have some hi level malware that needs to be erased. I don't know how to do that! I have looked at the videos and it seems to say that PC-Matic takes care of them during the Fix cycle. That is not the case.

I have tried to white list them and that doesn't seem to do anything. What is the White List for in the first place?

If you can give a step by step on how to remove the malware programs, I would be eternally grateful.