Change Mode

Unable to download files from EVGA using Nitro

Over the years, I have never been able to download files from the EVGA web site using Nitro. At first I thought that it was my internet security software that was preventing this and was able to d/l the files/software from another site. I have since removed that software and now use Super Shield for internet security. I still cannot d/l files from EVGA using Nitro. When I attempt this I get the following: Authenticate at remote partner site failed! SessionID=5ltkjz45um123pui3b5hstz5 MapCustomerID=clhardingjr If I press the Launch button to attempt the d/l, Nitro doesn't do anything, it just sits there. There wasn't any warnings/messages from Nitro or Super Shield concerning this. I can however d/l the same files by canceling the Nitro session, and do it directly from the Windows pup-up that appears immediately after the cancel successfully. BTW, both my 'Block Notification Method & Vulnerability Protection' are set to prompt. :IG::rollingpin::ukliam2:

Nitro currently does not support Firefox above version 6, Chrome, Opera, or Safari. Using Nitro with IE9 or IE10 is hit or miss at the moment. After testing it out for a while my experience is that it sometimes works, sometimes it doesn't.

Nitro is due to be updated but has a few other items ahead of it.

Archived