Sign in to follow this  
Guns

caintry boy

Roger...

KNOCK IT OFF!

This is becoming to stressful on the rest of us. Straighten up and fly right.

My theory - blood thinners. But, not being a doctor, never having played one on TV, and not having stayed in a Holiday Inn Express... I suggest you continue to work with your actual doctor.

Well, not sure where my blood is going but I definitely tend toward the anemic side, AND, my body isn't absorbing iron from pills. Therefor I'm going to be getting iron through an IV "x" number of days/week as I seem to respond to that. If we can manage to keep my iron level and my hemoglobin level up, I'll quit having heart problems. I hope.

Home from the hospital and feeling pretty good. Lots more pretty nurses!!

:geezer:

Eat yer spinach..... popeye!

Welcome back, caintry, glad you're feeling better.

:) Y

Been taking 3 x 325Mg. iron pills a day and eat enough spinach and collards and mustard greens to sink a battleship, but it doesn't seem to help. I'm sure the greens do more for me than the dang pills which are worthless. After I go through this IV iron regimen I was thinking about the old Geritol..."for my iron poor tired blood". :lol:

Haven't been on here for years, but my heart sank when I saw the news. I am glad to see you are still with us, caintry_boy. Stay strong.

Haven't been on here for years, but my heart sank when I saw the news. I am glad to see you are still with us, caintry_boy. Stay strong.

And a big Happy Birthday to you IanG...how's your little sis AlixG??

Don't be such a stranger...

http://forums.pcpitstop.com/index.php?/topic/203253-happy-birthday-iang/

:geezer:

Our friend CB is in Olathe Medical Center. Trouble breathing this morning, ambulance to Fort Scott, life flight to Olathe. Has a breathing tube, fluid in his lungs, critical condition but stable.

Wishing You well and prayers are with you

Did talk to him a little bit today, he is not out of the woods yet and feels real bad.

At times like this I just don't bother him and wait for him or his wife to call me.

That allows him all the rest he can get.

Did talk to him a little bit today, he is not out of the woods yet and feels real bad.

At times like this I just don't bother him and wait for him or his wife to call me.

That allows him all the rest he can get.

Guns. Absolute respect to you for keeping us updated my friend. I guess we all want to know how C_B is doing but I think you've hit the nail on the head...let him rest and we'll wait for your updates.

:b33r: