Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Junkaroo

Pcmatic why?

I have been fooled many times buying programs that claim everything in th world ! And don't work...Shame on me.

My question is how and why can you have a program that can do all you say installed on my computer?

But I also see you have other programs like Fixme, winpatrol, shop by system ! So beside selling my PCmatic I need to BUY these also? Why not have it all in one package? Or you might tell me Well all of it not needed unless you have a problem.

So please tell my why your PCmatic is better than other programs failed to preform. Do you claim this is not just another program that just covers things up to make you think it did something? But really cleans and protect.?

I know I beeing a :filtered: here but been stung way to many times.

Can you help me out here? Thank you

PC Matic includes all of the functions of Optimize, DiskMD, Driver Alert, Exterminate, and OverDrive. It is our all-in-one product that was designed to meet all the needs for computer maintenance. There is more information here:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/pcmatic.asp

Our program is better because it not only does more than other programs that are really just overblown registry cleaners, but also because our software comes with a 30-day 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or how the program works, just let us know and your money will be refunded.

Fixme is not a product of PC Pitstop; WinPatrol is offered as a courtesy for our customers that want the detailed control over running processes that is provided by WinPatrol; Shop by System offers hardware upgrades.

Thank you for your interest in our software.

Glad you like it. Thanks for letting us know! :tup:

Have been seeing a lot of advertising about PC Matic and how it is better than Norton, ( I have now), McAfee, etc, etc. Would love some feedback from users who are using it and what your experience has been. Thanks!

Also, Is Windows Defender any good?

Well I use PC Matic on all my PC's (4) and it's great! No trouble whatsoever and my rigs all run smooth and as fast.

:geezer:

Wow I was on fire there for awhile but all of a sudden my PC is dragging on opening my regular bookmarks. I can wait for 1 to 2 min or until it times out than try again and it may open.I spend more time waiting than I am on ...lol. Now I have not deleted my AVG but rendered inoperative (you can do that right) all other programs I have are stopped .Have windows firewall running and PCMatic. I was suspecting my internet witch is 30mbp with bright house cable. Is there any way to check just where the problem could be? Just so I don't make you do a hundred loops my Wife's computer is turning slow also that is why I think it is the internet. Any idea's?

Thank you for your time. :geezer:

First Question, When I run my bought and paid for Pc Optimizer program ( and this is just one item) I get 1 fix for TCP but when I ran the Demo Pc Matic I get 7 fix's. Why? The way it is looking to me is, for me to COMPLETELY fix a file / files, then I will need to upgrade to a BETTER / more expensive program? 2nd Question, would there be a way to convert over to the Pc Matic program from the Optimizer program without incurring full price for both / paying the difference?

:wp:

The two products share most of the logic for the Internet optimization, so their advice should be nearly identical. Most likely, the two do not have the same Internet connection type selected. In Optimize, make sure you have selected the speed on the first screen. In the paid version of PC Matic, click the Options icon and under the Scan Options section make sure the selected speed is the same. The free version will try to automatically determine the connection speed. In general, PC Matic will automatically determine the speed but it will take one or two runs to determine it.

Our software comes with a 100% satisfaction 30-day money-back guarantee. If you would like to upgrade to PC Matic, just open a ticket at our help desk and let us know and we can refund the optimize subscription.

You can open a ticket from here:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp