Sign in to follow this  
tminterlude

20 dllhost.exe running ? Virus ? Help..

So I got my boss's computer and trying to clean it up for him.I have ran all the popular scans and only malwarebytes had found anything,it fixed 23 isssues.

In task manager there are 20 dllhost.exe running from a ?globalrootdevice location,its all the same process and command line.

The computer is a toshiba with windows 7 and 2gb memory and runs slower than my 5 year old laptop,I have done all I could for it, I need some expert help from you guys.Thanks let me know what to do please.

Edited by tminterlude

Did you let Malwarebytes clean up all the issues? If not scan again and this time make sure all are checked and removed, dump the Quarantined files...

Download DDS

Download DDS and save it to your desktop. Disable any script blocking protection (How to Disable your Security Programs)Vista/Win7 right click on the DDS icon and select "Run as Administrator" to run the tool (may take up to 3 minutes to run). XP just double click the icon to run the tool.When done, DDS.txt will open.After a few moments, attach.txt will open in a second window.Save both reports to your desktop.Please post the contents of the DDS.txt and Attach.txt logs in a new thread that you start here > http://forums.pcpits...-been-hijacked/

Wait for guidance from one of our Trusted Malware Techs there. Please post the Malwarebytes log first, then the DDS and Attach logs.

:geezer: