Down One Rig

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Well, the rig I was Folding on for RAH has gone down temporarily, so if you've noticed the last couple days that there's no output for that user, that's the reason...folding on the CPU but lost all video, not sure why, gotta get into it and check it out.

Fold On people!!

:geezer:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well if you haven't noticed...all my rigs are down. No internet and no home phone. I tried to help a family member and got screwed so I elected to have heat and lights for my family. With the help of a couple friends I'll have service again in a couple days...

Fold On people!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Well, I installed the latest video drivers on this PC about a week or so ago and it's been crashing periodically...I'll look at it after while or maybe tomorrow and see what's up.

p.s. it's upstairs and my workshop/man-cave is in the basement, it might take me till tomorrow to get it down there...

Good grief CB, those AMD's are eatin your lunch huh?

Actually they've been pretty solid PC's...the only real problem I have is not enough RAM to suit me and these 460's are getting to be REALLY old...but no $$ for replacements soooooo...

The good news is this, I turned on the PC that went down on me late last night and just let it run, not Folding, just running. This morning I started Folding on it and it's been running all day without a hitch... :cow:

And just when are you coming back to us Mr. Redneck??? :IG: