Help to remove bloody babylon toolbar

nikolana

My laptop has installed bloody babylon toolbar somehow, it's too annoying :hammer:I don't know how it was infected and i have a problem to remove it.I searched a lot and someone offers a babylon toolbar removal guideThis guide suggests to remove this virus with a free antivirus,But i do not know much about this software.So is there a simple way to remove it completely without downloading anything?Any suggestion?

• 4 weeks later...

I hae a search engine called DOKO search and it keeps coming on chrome, Only the first page. Then it's gone.

I removed all search engines and it is NOT in the list anymore but it keeps coming.

It is also on explorer but NOT on firefox.

Where is it hiding??

I don't know where it's hiding but I'd suggest you try this > AdwCleaner Download

• [*]Double click on
AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator. [*]Click on the Scan button. [*]AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete. [*]After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review. [*]The contents of the log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If you see an entry you want to keep, let me know about it. [*]Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply. [*]A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.

Using AdwCleaner v3: Scan & Clean:

Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool again.

• [*]Click on the
Scan button. [*]AdwCleaner will begin to scan your computer like it did before. [*]After the scan has finished... [*]This time, click on the Clean button. [*]Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts. [*]Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process. [*]After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[s0].txt) will open automatically. [*]Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply. [*]A copy of that logfile will also be saved in the C:AdwCleaner folder.

:geezer:

Archived