Sign in to follow this  
badbinary

$100 3-D Printer

http://www.3ders.org//articles/20130921-the-peachy-printer-the-world-first-100-dollar-3d-printer-scanner.html

i imagine in 10-20 years it will be common to have a 3-d printer at home. the potential with them is just amazing...from creating custom-made organs and tissues to even building homes. these are truly exciting times in technology.

Soon be able to order something online and have the 'blueprint' sent straight to my 3d printer and print it straight away at home!!

Great stuff.

Pretty informative video there "Y"...it makes me wonder how long it will be before the govt. takes Cody out of the "picture"?.?.

:geezer:

great video Y

Makes me wonder where I can get a 3D printer that can use high density carbon fiber plastics :)

Edited by Joe C

I still think this technology is nuts beyond belief, but if they ever do perfect something like this - there's our Armageddon.

All restaurants will close and the employees will be out of a job. Order something and wait for delivery, hell no, my printer has perfected the most awesome Trenton tomato pie. I want my printer to have a keg tap - but then again, the breweries will go under.

Maybe the best thing would be to make real women obsolete. Anyone remember "Weird Science"? We could do better than Kelly LeBrock, dammit! Blue eyes, real blonde hair, natural boobies, and...

Wait, brothers - a woman with this machine could make us obsolete also. Give it a foot-long exit port...

We should all fight against 3-D printers with all our might. Sorry bb, but I will never eat food created by a "light sensitive resin cured into hard objects". (Then again, that may be how any fastfood joint's dollar menu has already been created. I can get a burger for 99 cents when ground beef is $4/lb? Maybe Wendy was created by this printer, or at least her fluorescent red hair.)

Wake the freak up you technological loving driving while texting IDIOTS!

I will never eat food created by a "light sensitive resin cured into hard objects".

No more candy for you little boy!

No more candy for you little boy!

I lost my sweet tooth years ago, but you do make a valid point as always. Candy doesn't (yet) come from a 3d printer, but no matter which fruit flavor it purports itself to be, it's some sort of artificial chemical flavoring molded into a hard or chewy object. :clap:

Edited by KurtBleach