Change Mode

Possible Hijacking

ForthFloor

I am sure you have all heard this problem before ..the computer is running a little slow, I have run multiple Virus & Adware scans and except for a few tracking cookies everything is clear. However whenever I close programs instead of them just quickly closing they seem to disappear very slowly from the screen, sort of in sections, and whenever that has occurred in the past something was on-board that should not have been! Any user advice about what I should do next would be appreciated. Thanks

Moving to Virus/Spyware forum.

Lets start with this...Download DDS and save it to your desktop. Disable any script blocking protection (How to Disable your Security Programs)Vista/Win7 right click on the DDS icon and select "Run as Administrator" to run the tool (may take up to 3 minutes to run). XP just double click the icon to run the tool.When done, DDS.txt will open.After a few moments, attach.txt will open in a second window.Save both reports to your desktop.Please post the contents of the DDS.txt and Attach.txt logs in a new thread that you start here > http://forums.pcpits...-been-hijacked/

Please wait for assistance there from one of our Trusted Malware Techs, they also work other forms and are quite busy...

:geezer:

Thanks Caintry_Boy ...But I think I finally got it! I just completed one more scan from another program and it detected 1 piece of Malware ..after quarantining it, the machine seems to be running normally. If the problem returns I will take your advice and Download the DDS program.

Thanks Again

Thanks Caintry_Boy ...But I think I finally got it! I just completed one more scan from another program and it detected 1 piece of Malware ..after quarantining it, the machine seems to be running normally. If the problem returns I will take your advice and Download the DDS program.

Thanks Again

Which program did you use?

:geezer:

Archived