How come I cant connect to the Internet on my Vista Home Premium

but i can use the wifi perfectly fine

ive tried almost EVERY single possible solution i could find and this has never happened before; my computer says

Currently connected to : Unidentified Network Access:Local Only

IPv4 Connectivity: Local

IPv6 Connectivity: Limited

i tried doing route delete 0.0.0.0

I dont know if DCHP is enabled or not but it says DCHP enabled for ipv4

auto-config only for ipv6

There is an X between my network and the Internet thuds all happened 2 days ago i have no other wireless device or any device to connect beside my Phone which i am using now to post

here is my network adapter

| Marvell Yukon 88E8071 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller | i use CLEARwire internet it says my device is working fine but it doesn't let me connect to the Internet it just shows two computers as the Icon instead of two computers with the Earth Icon on it

Please help me have no idea what to do now

Try a reboot on the router, several times I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure what's wrong, but a simple reboot of the router was all it took, can't say if it is the solution to your problem, but can't hurt to try, simply unplug the mains from the router, wait about 1 minute, then put it back in, make sure the Ethernet lead is connected first though, then fingers crossed once it loads up again your issue will be solved, that's what I'm hoping anyway, hope it helps.

If that doesn't work, try flushing the DNS cache:

Open a command prompt....from the Start menu, select Run > In the box/"open field", enter cmd.exe

enter (copy/paste) ipconfig /flushdns, then press 'enter'

If you're running Vista or Windows 7, you will need to right click on the Command prompt and choose to run as Administrator. Then copy/paste:

ipconfig /flushdns, and press 'enter'

or just restart the computer ^

if you look where the network cable is plugged into your computer, do you see two lights on and/or flashing? one is likely green and another likely amber, although they could both be green or amber.

if you type ipconfig /all in a command prompt, what is your ipv4 address, default gateway, and dns server?