Sign in to follow this  
terry1966

how to sell a windows tablet

tell everyone it also runs android. :laughing:

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7092/samsung-ativ-q-hands-on-3200-x-1800-133-tablet-running-windows-8-and-android

must admit i'm quite interested in the actual device, looks like it could be a very good seller for samsung and look forward to seeing what the price will be and seeing the real world hands on reviews when it's finally sold.

:b33r:

Edited by terry1966

Thing of it is Terry, for the people who actually want an Andoid tablet, they just have to go get one, no need to suffer with Windows Gue.

you have to admit it just goes to show how much things have changed when one of the selling points of a windows tablet is that you can also run your android apps on it tho. :mrgreen:

thing i like about it is the hardware specs, not sure about the intel graphics but i like the fact it uses the new haswell i5 cpu.

it seems to be the best of both worlds, tablet and laptop, so might look into buying one for my parents providing the cost isn't to high depending on reviews.

personally it's not something i'd ever consider for myself tho.

:b33r:

Kinda big. That size i'd rather just have a laptop. 16:9 isn't it? No way i'd want to read digital mags and books.

Android in VM...skeptical of how it will really perform compared to how it otherwise would have. Also skeptical about how great all those android apps look when stretched to 3k. That is one thing I do prefer about ipad, the apps are designed with the resolution in mind or updated to support native and plus it's the perfect size for reading stuff. I'm still on a first gen ipad, so it's about time to upgrade but think I would rather wait for the Ipad 5. I'm also skeptical of how many people actually want to use such a large, 16:9 device daily. Great if you watch a lot of movies on it or enjoy always holding it in landscape mode. Guess i'm just a portrait user.

Edited by SoulFly

I have a 10.1 inch ASUS tf700t Android tablet apps look great on its 1920x1200 display

I would avoid purchasing a win tab, if anyone reads this, your far better off with an ipad, the very best is android, don't be fooled opr bamboozled by it's low price!

swear on that statement.