Change Mode

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool! I've done that, gonna hope for a nice run of the 7624/5 GPU WU's so I can push up my ppd!

If you are folding as Pit_Crew for team 32 you won't get any credit for the points just the Pit_Crew will. When the race is over and we switch back to our own name and team. Then you will accumulate points for your own PPD. :)

We are currently sitting 7th on the leaderboard but should shoot up to 6th by the end of the day. Fold on everybody! Let's get in the top 5...... :rocks: . FYI - Got an 8103 and 8104 WU....we will be over 1M today easily.... :mrgreen:

Edited by WMDRAUCH

had to pop in and give you guys a major thumbs up for your awesome participation in the chimp challenge. i am inspired to see such teamwork to help another forum as you have for OCF and us at TheRaptorPit. i hope to see trp come back to life thanks to some members here.

Well.....thank you sir! I proud of what the crew has done. I wasn't sure how many would participate as there has been bad experiences in the past. But everybody stepped up and came together. Only a month or so ago....we just topped 1M per day as an entire team and now we are putting up 1M a day for the CC with just part of our team. Way to go team.... :rocks: . I found out about the CC thru TRP...so thank you and I hope TRP comes back alive stronger than ever... :)

Hi,

I haven't been folding in a while but I've been around the forums from time to time just seeing how things are going.

I ran my system overnight to check it still folds okay and I changed the details to the Pit_Crew ones just now.

I'll be folding with you guys at least until the end of the CC. :)

Hi,

I haven't been folding in a while but I've been around the forums from time to time just seeing how things are going.

I ran my system overnight to check it still folds okay and I changed the details to the Pit_Crew ones just now.

I'll be folding with you guys at least until the end of the CC. :)

Well I saw that you DID actually throw up some finished WU's recently...good to see you back! Make sure you sign in here > http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=730228

and note that you're with the Pit_Crew...;)

Fold On!

:geezer: