eset smart security scan

me82

I did a scan and there were five infections and 4 were cleaned. I stopped the scan before it was finished . but this one it didn't clean automatically until i tell it to. but I didn;t . I think I may need it for mozilla firefox. I downloaded an add on called yesscript. because mozilla always were bringing up warning unresponsive scripts and it would freeze for about 5 seconds .

I don't get the script errors anymore, but mozilla would sometime freeze for about 1-2 seconds. So it has improved a lot.

C:Documents and SettingsnikaApplication Da[email protected]5076388672ad5.com.xpi » ZIP » content/bg.js - Win32/Adware.MultiPlug.H application

I went to the link and looked at some extensions in firefox . I have savenow 3.4 do I need to uninstalled it?

I don't have this extension and not sure what it's for.Go to addons manager, click on extensions, and disabled an extension called "Save now 3.4" and restart, should be disabled.What other problems are you having now?

I removed savenow and i don't get the ads by this site spyware anymore . So I think it worked. and mozilla sometimes would freeze for about a second or two. and I have't got any warning script errors anymore yet . since I installed yes script.

Is there anyway I can speed on mozilla when I turn on my computer and open it up.

if your running maintenance scans your probably OK. If you have a Security Suite on the computer, and scanning at boot up, there will be hesitation.

Have you ever run a Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware scan?

Archived