Sign in to follow this  
kookla647

windows8 key

Hello people, I just installed windows8 pro on my system, it was a on-line download from Microsoft as an update until I get the disc. any ways I wrote the key code for it down and cant find it. how can I find out what it is? do I have to email Microsoft or can I just look for some file on my computer?

if it helps, am using windows 8 pro

thanks for all your help and time it is much needed. thanks in advance

Rule #7

7) Do not ask for, offer to supply, or post links to, copies of commercial software, MP3s, movies, CD Keys, Product Keys, Serial Numbers, etc. or other intellectual property for which you do not hold the copyright. Do not post full copies of copyrighted articles from elsewhere on the Internet, post a link to the article instead. You may discuss how to install and get any Peer to Peer Network program to work. This includes Kazaa, Bearshare, WinMX, and Limewire, just to name a few. However, any discussions on how to circumvent copy protection, obtaining any kind of illegal software, MP3's, movies, etc., will be removed without notice. Do not ask for or submit ways or means to bypass or remove computer passwords.

:geezer:

if this was a legitimate download from microsoft, then the key was emailed to you.