Change Mode

Pay Pal Pay Here

Have been waiting for a while to get a pay pal pay here now device for my phone. Have accepted credit card/debit card payments for my computers/services for a long time nw, but wanted an easier way to do it. The device arrived a few days ago, and I have had the opportunity to use it a couple times already. I like it! It plugs into the headphone jack on my phone and gives me the ability to scan/swipe credit and debit cards no matter where I am. Awesome little device

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/credit-card-reader

I've seen those and am sure that they will eventually be available for android tablets as well, they're not quite there yet, but it would make it easier than having to manually do it all on line.

Cool tool! :tup:

:) Y

I've seen those and am sure that they will eventually be available for android tablets as well, they're not quite there yet, but it would make it easier than having to manually do it all on line.

Cool tool! :tup:

:) Y

Actually the app works with my tablet, the device is recognized but the device won't scan a card for me, however the application also has the ability to manually enter card information, orrrrrrrrrrr you can click the scan button and it will look at the card with the camera and enter the information automatically that way. So while they do not support tablets for the device just yet the application works just fine on my tablet. The only caveat was that I could not install the app over the internet because my tablet was not "officially supported" so I simply installed the apk file and the app works fine.

The phone works perfectly with the device and other aspects of the app.

wdeywondrer, It does not use blue tooth or NFC for the connection. Those services are not turned on on either of my devices, it simply works through the headphone jack. The only service it does turn on is GPS for location and that is it.

Archived