Change Mode

I need a new cell phone

My old cell phone ,the screen is just white now.I can still receive calls and call out as long as I can remember the numbers from my contacts list.I have had this verizon phone for a long time now.I don't want to get into a big long contract anymore. The thing I am looking for are brand names and models. There are hundreds and hundreds of web pages,to sort through,and not to many have the same reviews.Who are the reliable ones?I don't need anything fancy for just a phone.Just something basic,but durable.I have a flip now with a camera.It was a good phone,but verizon was to much.There are two of us on the same plan.Wife needs a new phone too. Her speaker is going out.We both have the same model.LG VX5500.She uses hers more than I.Kids are always texting her rather than using voice.We are both on a tight budget.Thanks

Not going with a used phone.I can always match the phone to a plan.Not going to be verizon again.I could re activate some that a friend gave us but I think it would not be worth it.,then I'd have to renew verizon contract another 2 years.

Go to Walmart and get phones on Strait Talk.

:tup:

Great phones, great monthly rates, and reliable service. Get one that is GSM based if you live in an area covered by ATT, get one that is CDMA based if you live in a verizon area. If both services have good coverage in your area then just get a model that suits your needs best.

well, you can get a cheap or free phone from verizon but you'll need to agree to a contract to subsidize the cost of the phone.

try looking on ebay or craigslist...i actually just sold my old htc evo 4g for 100 bucks.

I am looking for a good reliable ,durable,long lasting phone. I thought maybe you guys might suggest some actual ones,from actual users.There are hundreds of phones out there.I go to the web sites but all they do is show them to you.,pictures and specs.Everyone is rated differently. Some liked,some didn't etc. So how do you choose among those? I want to be happy with one instead of trying out a hundred ones.The stores just have sales people to sell anything,are they experts? What do actual people use? The ones I know are business people who have fancy expensive phones.I thought maybe you guys could help.I guess I keep looking.Thanks Just wanted to make the looking simple.

I am looking for a good reliable ,durable,long lasting phone. I thought maybe you guys might suggest some actual ones,from actual users.There are hundreds of phones out there.I go to the web sites but all they do is show them to you.,pictures and specs.Everyone is rated differently. Some liked,some didn't etc. So how do you choose among those? I want to be happy with one instead of trying out a hundred ones.The stores just have sales people to sell anything,are they experts? What do actual people use? The ones I know are business people who have fancy expensive phones.I thought maybe you guys could help.I guess I keep looking.Thanks Just wanted to make the looking simple.

everyone i know uses either an iphone or an android phone. sorry.

Thanks guys. I will keep looking.I may end up spending more than I want but that's ok.I got all the info I need. Wish me luck. I guess contracts are the way to go for 2 phones.Stick with something that has worked for you.Just need to replace the phones.Gonna try to stick to my contract,but with new phones.It hasn't expired yet. Phones are no longer on warranty.

Got my phone free.Just exchanged it. No problem. Had to go to Verizon store.Kept my original contract.

What is a data cable and how would you use it with a phone? It has that option,but I didn't get it.I guess it plugs into your computer.

Archived