Sign in to follow this  
dSly

PC Matic Starts with Blank Screen - Cannot Use!

My account and licence number/date appears in the header of the main window but the rest of the window is blank. I can no longer use the software.

The other windows of PC Matic seem to work fine but not the one to launch a scan. I have downloaded another copy of PC Matic and re-installed but got the same result. When I hit Ctrl-F5 I can see icons appear but they disappear immediately. Help!

:wp:

From the description it sounds like there is a security program or setting that is interfering with PC Matic.

Please open a ticket at our help desk so that we can get some more information and get this resolved for you.

You can open a ticket from here:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

Thanks for the quick reply, you guys are the best.

Ticket NHQ-233110 created.

Your ticket #NHQ-233110 was replied to in 36 minutes, but I do not see a reply back from you. Did you receive the reply from the help desk? If not, please check your junk mail for our response.

If you did receive the reply, please post back to the help desk with your results and we can proceed from there.

Thank you for your assistance.

Your ticket #NHQ-233110 was replied to in 36 minutes, but I do not see a reply back from you. Did you receive the reply from the help desk? If not, please check your junk mail for our response.

If you did receive the reply, please post back to the help desk with your results and we can proceed from there.

thanks for the quick reply. I did receive the e-mail from help desk, performed the recommended actions and replied back. Then nothing.

I just now checked ticket #NHQ-233110 again and the last response was from PC Pitstop from two days ago.

I'm not sure where your reply was redirected to, but it never got to the help desk. I sent an email from my personal account regarding this issue. Please reply to that email with the information that you sent previously and we will get this process going again.